- City Tour
Destinations & Tours covered
- Dhow Cruise tour with buffet dinner
- Dubai City tour
- Desert Safari tour with BBQ dinner and Belly Dancing
- Lost chamber with ticket & transfer
- Aqua venture with ticket & transfer
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari world
Day 1 : Arrival Dubai – Dhow Cruise
Upon arrival at Dubai airport do the custom clearance. Meet & greet our local representative & take transfers to Hotel. Take rest at hotel lobby & wait for check in @ 14:00 hrs. In the evening enjoy Dhow Cruise with dinner pick up @ 19:00 hrs. The two-hour Dubai Dhow cruise that usually begins after sunset covers almost the entire of Dubai Creek. As you gaze at the splendid views of the Creek wherein the modern era’s classiness joins hands with the aura and charm of olden times, our traditional Arabian dhow cruise Dubai provides you with an as-never-before sightseeing experience while allowing you to savor a wide range of freshly prepared international gourmet specialties and enjoy a spectrum of onboard activities including live music performances and traditional Tanura dance shows. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : City tour & Desert Safari
After breakfast at hotel, enjoy morning half day city tour pick up @ 09:00 hrs. The half day city tour package is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. Starting from Dubai Creek, the tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary. After that drop back at hotel take lunch by own. In the afternoon enjoy Desert Safari tour with dinner pick up @ 15:30 hrs. Where you will experience an exhilarating escapade of a lifetime? Choose our best-priced Desert Safari Dubai package that offers six hours of untainted fun and heart-stopping activities in one of the biggest as well as magnificent deserts in the Arabian Peninsula. Desert Safari in Dubai is a mix of adventure, cultural entertainment, and sumptuous dinner under the stars. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Aqua venture & Lost Chamber
After breakfast at hotel, get ready for Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers Aquarium pickup @ 10:00 hrs. Picture yourself being surrounded by 65,000 marine animals. Come live out your own Atlantean adventure at The Lost Chambers Aquarium. Explore the underwater mazes and tunnels of this lost civilization while encountering sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas. After tour rest of the day is free to explore at your own. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari world
After Breakfast at the hotel, get ready for Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari world. On a full day Abu Dhabi city tour with Ferrari world with us, know how the capital city of the United Arab Emirates incredibly merges its rich ancient heritage with the most modern contemporary life. Ferrari world – Put yourself in the race, take on the most challenging F1 courses and see what a Ferrari-charged adrenaline kick feels like at 240 km/hr, if you’re up to the challenge. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Departure Dubai
After Breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to airport to board your for return journey.
|Destination||Standard Accommodation||Deluxe Accommodation||Luxury Accommodation|
|Dubai||IBIS Style Jumeirah / Comfort Inn Or Similiar||Country Club / Sea View Or Similiar||Park Regis Hotel Bur Dubai / Fresers Suites Dubai Or Similiar|
|Departure Date||Category||Single||Double||Triple||Child With Bed||Child Without bed||Infant|
|Mon 10 Oct 2016||Standard Accommodation||59,499||52,999||51,999||46,499||44,499||4,499|
|Mon 10 Oct 2016||Deluxe Accommodation||71,499||57,499||56,499||53,999||43,499||4,499|
|Mon 10 Oct 2016||Luxury Accommodation||80,499||62,999||59,999||53,999||45,999||4,499|
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes on Indigo Airlines Ex-Delhi.
- 04 Nights Accommodation in Dubai.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- Dhow Cruise tour with buffet dinner.
- Dubai City tour.
- Lost chamber with ticket & transfer.
- Aqua venture with ticket & transfer.
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari world.
- Desert Safari tour with BBQ dinner and Belly Dancing.
- Return Airport transfers from Dubai Airport to hotel.
- All tours and Transfers on SIC Basis.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any Security deposit asks by the hotel’s reception during check in at Hotel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- 4.50 % Government Service Taxation.
- Burj Khalifa entrance ticket (124th floor) with transfers @ 3500 per adult / child
- Snow park ticket with transfers @ 3500 per adult / 3200 per child
- Dolphinarium ticket and transfers @ 2400 per adult / 2200 per child
- Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo at Dubai Mall @ 2200 per adult / 1900 per child
- Wild Wadi with ticket & transfers @ 4200 per adult / child
- Yas Water World Abu Dhabi @ 4600 per adult / child
- Indian Meal per person per day without transfers @ 1000 per adult / child.
- Indian Meal per person per day with transfers @ 1300 per adult / child.
Additional Info:VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Dubai visa required from Delhi at 6,000/- per person.
- Passport with minimum of 6 months validity up to date of arrival India.
- Passport color scan copies of front & back in jpg format.
- One scan color photograph with white background in jpg format.
- At the time of booking – 50% of the package cost.
- 30 Days prior to the departure date – 75% of the package cost.
- Within 15 Days to the departure date – 100% of the package cost.
- Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
- Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxeS or IROE fluctuation.
- International Check in time is 15:00 hrs and Check out time is 11:00 hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
- Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard