- City Tour
Destinations & Tours covered
- Dubai City tour
- Desert Safari tour with BBQ dinner
- Dhow Cruise with belly dancing
- Yas Island
- Ferrari World
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
Dubai is located on the Eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, in the south west corner of the Arabian Gulf. It is extremely well known for its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage, and the Emirati people are welcoming and generous in their approach to visitors. With year-round sunshine, intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and shopping malls, fascinating heritage attractions and a thriving business community, Dubai receives millions of leisure and business visitors each year from around the world.
Day 1 : Arrival Dubai – Dhow Cruise
Upon arrival at dubai airport, do the custom clearance. Meet & greet our local representative & take transfers to Hotel. Take rest at hotel lobby & wait for check inn @ 1400hrs. In the evening enjoy Dhow Cruise with Dinner pick up @ 1900hrs & overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : City Tour & Desert Safari
After breakfast at hotel, enjoy morning half day city tour pick up @ 0900hrs. After that drop back at hotel take lunch by own. In the afternoon enjoy Desert Safari tour with dinner pick up @ 1530hrs & overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Day Free For Leisure
After breakfast at hotel, day is free for leisure at your own activities or you can enjoy whole day with an optional tour Aqua Venture & Lost Chamber & overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Dubai – Yas Island
After breakfast at hotel, Get Ready for your transfer to Yas Island. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi is the biggest waterpark in the capital where friends and families can enjoy a range of thrilling rides. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Ferrari World and Abu Dhabi City Tour
After breakfast at hotel, enjoy Pick up for full day Abu Dhabi city tour with Ferrari world with us, know how the capital city of the United Arab Emirates incredibly merges its rich ancient heritage with the most modern contemporary life. In Ferrari world – Put yourself in the race, take on the most challenging F1 courses and see what a Ferrari-charged adrenaline kick feels like at 240 km/hr, if you’re up to the challenge.
Day 6 : Departure Dubai
After Breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel @ 1200 hrs and proceed to airport to board your for return journey.
Hotels & Names:
|Destination||Standard Accommodation||Deluxe Accommodation||Luxury Accommodation|
|Dubai||Palm beach hotel or Similar||Fortune Grand Hotel Diera or Similar||Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel or Similar|
|Yas Island||Park Inn or similar||Radisson Blu or similar||Yas Viceroy or similar|
ALL BELOW PRICES ARE PER PERSON IN INR
|Departure Date||Category||Single||Double||Triple||Child With Bed||Child Without bed||Infant||Book Now|
|01 Mar 2016 – 31 Jul 2016||Standard Accommodation||61,499||41,999||39,999||34,999||29,999||499||(+91)9828347860
|01 Mar 2016 – 31 Jul 2016||Deluxe Accommodation||62,999||43,999||41,999||39,499||30,499||499||(+91)9828347860
|01 Mar 2016 – 31 Jul 2016||Luxury Accommodation||94,499||62,999||55,499||46,999||36,999||499||(+91)9828347860
- 03 nights accommodation in Dubai
- 02 nights accommodation in Yas Island
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Dubai half day city tour
- Desert Safari tour with dinner
- Dhow Cruise tour with dinner
- Yas Water World Tickets
- Ferrari World & Abu Dhabi city tour with transfers
- Return Airport Transfers
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis
- Return Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, room service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any Security deposit asks by the hotel’s reception during check in at Hotel.
- Travel Insurance.
- GST – 3.625% extra
- Burj Khalifa entrance ticket (124th floor) with transfers @ 3500 per adult / child
- Snow park ticket with transfers @ 3500 per adult / 3200 per child
- Combo of Aquaventure & Lost Chamber with transfers @ 5500 per adult / child
- Dolphinarium ticket and transfers @ 2400 per adult / 2200 per child
- Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo at Dubai Mall @ 2200 per adult / 1900 per child
- Wild Wadi with ticket & transfers @ 4200 per adult / child
- Indian meal per person per day without transfers @ 1000 per adult / child.
- Indian meal per person per day with transfers @ 1300 per adult / child
- Dubai visa required from Delhi at 5,499/- per person.
- Passport with minimum of 6 months validity up to date of arrival India.
- Passport color scan copies of front & back in jpg format.
- One scan color photograph with white background in jpg format.
- At the time of booking – 50% of the package cost
- 30 Days prior to the departure date – 75% of the package cost
- Within 15 Days to the departure date – 100% of the package cost
- Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates
- Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation
- International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability
- Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.