- City Tour
Destinations & Tours covered
- Half day Phuket city tour
- Visiting World Gems Gallery
Phuket is a diverse and fascinating island to explore. A rich culture, a beautiful coastline, spectacular natural sights, loads of outdoor sports and activities, shopping, nightlife and dining are just a few of its attractions. Just offshore are dozens of smaller islands, easily reached by boat. The natural wonders of the mainland, found just beyond Phuket over the bridge to the north of the island, are also close at hand.
Day 1 : Phuket
First you arrive at Bangkok. After custom clearance, visa processing and baggage claim, take a connecting flight to Phuket. On your arrival at Phuket Airport, Local Tour representative will welcome and transfer you to the hotel. Depending on the hotels location, the drive will take some time and you can enjoy first glances of the island paradise. Check- in at the hotel and relax. Rest of the day is at leisure. In the evening, you can opt for Phuket Fantasea Show (at an additional cost). It would be a fun filled trip and a good window to see the beautiful Thai traditions and culture while enjoying various carnivals, games and live performances. Return to the hotel stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Phuket City Tour
A morning is best started with a majestic view of the surroundings followed with a hearty breakfast. Get ready and set off for a Phuket City tour to cover the city landmarks. After the tour, rest of the day is at leisure. You can relax at your hotel or you can explore Phukets exotic beaches. Crowded or secluded, youll get what you want. Indulge in exciting water sports or enjoy a relaxed swim or snorkeling in the sea. Return to the hotel stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Day Is Free For Leisure
After a morning bed tea, refresh and recharge yourself with a fill at breakfast. The day is free at your own leisure. Spend it in your own way or take an optional tour to Phi Phi Island (at an additional cost). Koh Phi Phi is one of the major sightseeing tours in Phuket to enjoy sea sports like snorkeling and scuba diving. After the trip, return to your hotel and relax.
Day 4 : Day Is Free For Leisure
After a morning bed tea, refresh and recharge yourself with a fill at breakfast. The day is free at your own leisure. Spend it in your own way or take an optional tour to James Bond Island tour (at an additional cost) and cruise the Phang Nga Bay is the second most popular activity in the region. The area is situated 25 km north-east of Phuket. It consists of numerous dramatic limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the waters. The most famous one being James Bond Island with its needle formed limestone rock which featured in the James Bond movie “The Man with the Golden Gun”.This would be your last night in Phuket so you can also go for exploring the nightlife of Phuket. Return to the hotel stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Departure From Phuket
Breakfast in the hotel. Check Out from the hotel & get transferred to the Airport to catch your Return flight.
Hotels & Names:
|Destination||Deluxe Accommodation||Premium Accommodation||Luxury Accommodation|
|Phuket||Apk Resort & Spa or similar||Sawaddi Patong Resort or Similar||Kalima Resort & Spa or Similar|
ALL BELOW PRICES ARE PER PERSON IN INR
|Departure Date||Category||Single||Double||Triple||Child With Bed||Child Without bed||Infant||Book Now|
|01 Mar 2016 – 31 Jul 2016||Deluxe Accommodation||18,499||11,499||11,499||10,499||4,999||499||(+91)9828347860
|01 Mar 2016 – 31 Jul 2016||Premium Accommodation||24,999||13,999||13,999||11,499||5,999||499||(+91)9828347860
|01 Mar 2016 – 31 Jul 2016||Luxury Accommodation||41,999||23,999||23,999||22,499||13,999||499||(+91)9828347860
- 04 nights accommodation in Phuket
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Half day Phuket city tour
- Transfers from Phuket airport to Phuket hotel
- Transfers from Phuket Hotel to Phuket airport
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare from your home destination
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs
- Any Security deposit asks by the hotel’s reception during check in at Hotel
- Travel Insurance
- GST – 3.625% extra
- Phi Phi Island tour (with Lunch): 2500 per person
- James Bond Island tour (with Lunch): 2200 per person
- Fantasea Show + Return transfers: 4200 per person
- Dinner Coupon(s): 800 per Person (per Meal)
- Thailand Visa will be granted on arrival and its chargeable at 1000/1200 Baht per person
- Thailand visa if required from Delhi at 3000 per person
- Original passport valid for 6 months from the date of returning
- 2 photographs white background size 35 x 45mm on matt finish with 80% face latest (person must be wearing colored clothes)
- Bank statement for 6 months with stamp and sign on it or credit card copy
- 06 Months statement or forex bill minimum 700 $
- Request letter stating the purpose of visit
- Photo id card or visiting card if employed
- Confirm hotel voucher
- Confirm return air ticket
- At the time of booking – 50% of the package cost
- 30 Days prior to the departure date – 75% of the package cost
- Within 15 Days to the departure date – 100% of the package cost
- Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation
- International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability
- Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.