Destinations & Tours covered
- Shiv Khori
Day 1 : Jammu-Katra ( 50 kms aprrox 1.5 hours )
Pickup from Jammu Airport or Railway station drop to Katra. Can visit local markets .Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Katra ( Vaishnodevi Darshan )
After an early morning breakfast proceed for Darshan Mata Vaishnidevi. The duration of Darshan can range from 7 hours to more than 20 hours depending on the customer. Vehicle will drop at Banganga. Once you return back to Ban Ganga, yoll be transferred to your hotel After Darshan return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Day trip to Shiv Khori ( 70 kms aprrox 2-3 hours per way )
After Breakfast visit Shiv Khori temple, which will take around 3 hours to reach. Khori means cave and thus, Shivkhori means the cave of Lord Shiva. On reaching Shivkhori, you will be dropped at the starting point of the 4-km-long yatra to the Shivling. The yatra and darshan can take anything between 1.5 to 3 hours. On your return back to the starting point, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Katra, which will take around 3 hours, for overnight stay. Please note that you must leave in the morning to visit Shivkhori since the roads are closed in the evenings (after light fades).
Day 4 : Katra-Jammu
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Jammu airport or Jammu railway station, which will take 1.5 to 2 hours. With that, the tour ends.
Hotels & Names:
|Katra||Hotel Vipul Palace or similar||Hotel Asia Shripati or similar||Hotel White or similar|
ALL BELOW PRICES ARE PER PERSON IN INR
|Departure Date||Category||Single||Double||Triple||Child With Bed||Child Without bed||Infant||Book Now|
|01 Mar 2016 – 31 Mar 2016||Standard Accommodation||14,999||7,799||7,199||5,799||1,999||(+91)9828347860
|01 Mar 2016 – 31 Mar 2016||Deluxe Accommodation||17,799||8,899||8,199||6,599||2,299||(+91)9828347860
|01 Mar 2016 – 31 Mar 2016||Luxury Accommodation||21,999||11,999||10,299||8,699||2,699|| (+91)9828347860
- 03 Nights stay in Katra.
- Day Trip at Shiv Khori.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- All transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary by Private Vehicle.
- 3.625% Government Service Tax.
- Any Entrance fee.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc
- Anything else which is not mentioned in the Package
Helicopter Charges 4000 per person ( to be booked 2 months before departure date )
- 30 Days prior to departure date 50% of the package cost.
- 15 – 30 Days prior to departure date 75% of the package cost.
- With in 15 Days to the departure date 100% of the package cost.
- The rates are based on minimum 2 people travelling together.
- Surcharges applicable for trade fairs, events, fairs, festivals, public holidays etc are not included in the price above.
- The above rates are subject to availability of accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use alternate accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused ground transportation, meals, accommodation or sightseeing tour not taken on the package.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of making the booking.
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice and with increase in Government Taxes.
- buddhayaninternational.com is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.